Engraving and Marking
The principle is similar to that of an inkjet printer. The bundled light beam is responsible for a contrast change or material wear on the surface. Depending on the material for machining, a contrast can arise through burning, colour change, layer wear or deep engraving. This option can be retrofitted by our service engineers without any problems on nearly all systems built from 01.03.2001 onwards.
The precise detailed permanent markings are outstanding suitable for barcodes, serial numbers, nameplates and many other applications.
Benefit from the user-friendly operation, cost-effective machining and high application flexibility.
Advantages at A Glance
- Produce 2D-images and 3D-reliefs in photographic quality
- Produce vector engravings, raster engravings and vector cust in a single workpiece
- Engrave up to 256 shades of grey and a resolution of op to 1200 DPI
- No chips are produces while engraving and the material does not need to be clamped
- No tool change is necessary for this option
For further information check brochures or contact our sales department