The modular design enables eurolaser systems to be specially configured to suit every requirement. We analyze your requirements and configure the laser system individually for you.
Special table concepts are needed for ideal wood processing.Thin wooden materials, such as veneers, MDF and plywood < 10 mm thick are cut on an aluminum framesimilar to honeycomb. For cutting stamped outlined or solid timber > 10 mm in thickness, it is preferable to use the Pin concept. This comprises stable brass or PMMA locating pins and provides for perfect processing with increased smoke emissions.
We select laser power, table concept and optional automation systems to suit your requirements. To do this we refer to our test results with your materials and our experience from more than 10.000 application samples.
Advantages at A Glance
- No chips – less contamination and reduced efforts
- Precision details and radius-free inner contours possible
- Contactless machining – minimum waste, no breakages
- Burr-free cut edges – no rework needed
- No need to clamp of fix workpiece
- Comprehensive range of machining options for producing dieboards