Sales Representative for Sweden
21. January 2020
We are hiring a Sales Representative to strengthen our position in the Swedish market. We are offering premium digital cutting systems from Zünd in Switzerland for various industries including wide format print, packaging and other industrial sectors.
Your working tasks
As Sales Representative you will be responsible of building customer relations with new and existing customers with the goal of increasing the sales of Zünd machines in your geographical area – mainly concentrated in northern Sweden (from Linköping and up).
Your daily tasks will vary a lot, and include, but not limited to, following:
- Gaining market share by selling Zünd machines in the northern Swedish region.
- Creating new leads / business opportunities within your markets and region.
- Understanding the customers’ business including applications, equipment, software and requirements to ensure you can offer them the best solution.
- Continuously visiting new and existing customers in your region.
- Making quotations, in collaboration with the Sales Manager, according to the customer needs.
- Presenting quotations, and added value business, based on the specific customer’s situation.
- Visiting Zünd in Denmark and Switzerland with customers for demonstrations.
- Participation on local and international trade shows.
- Assisting our marketing team with Swedish translations.
You have a background in selling and you are motivated by generating results in terms of sales.
As person, you are independent and pro-active, and you can work structured with multiple tasks simultaneously. You are a confident, outgoing person with a positive mind who can represent Zünd externally.
You are result-oriented and motivated by facing challenges and turning them to solutions.
You speak and write Swedish and English fluently.
You live in Sweden, preferable within driving distance to Stockholm, and you are willing to travel when needed for customer visits, demonstrations, exhibitions, etc.
We offer you
Working at Zünd Skandinavien you will get an exciting job in an increasing market where every day is different. We are a modern company with a good working environment. The organization structure is flat, allowing you to influence the job and your ideas are appreciated.
The salary is agreed individually according to your experience and skills. The salary will consist of partially fixed salary and commission. There is also the option of having a company car.
If you would like to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Martin Roed Nielsen on +45 87 80 22 53 or email@example.com.
For applying for the job, please send your written application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.