High processing speeds and high-quality results equal to die cutting: The PCT tool cuts corrugated cardboard up to 7 mm thick and simultaneously compresses the material with a special glide shoe.
The press cutting tool has been developed for economical cutting of corrugated cardboard up to a thickness of 7 mm. During the cutting process, a specially designed glide shoe compresses the material along the cut lines. The pressure exerted on the corrugated cardboard enables the use of drag knives and facilitates high processing speeds.
- Special glide shoe for high-quality results equal to die-cutting
- Very high processing speeds
- Simple, precise depth adjustment
- Fully supported in Zünd Cut Center – ZCC
- Maximum material thickness: 7 mm
- Suitable for flat-stock drag knives
- Compatible with G3, D3, and S3