We now offer a range of our router bits with a special coating. These give following advantages:
- Better performance and results in different materials
- ACM-Material up to 4.2 mm thickness in one pass
- Dry processing in aluminum (Signicolor)
- More than double lifetime in ACM-material, acrylic, etc.
- Improved productivity, less change over and high process reliability due to improved lifetime.
- Less dependent on ambient temperature
- Better quality of result
- More filigree contours routable due to less horizontal forces
We offer the bits in 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 6mm with and without stop ring (used for ARC). These bits can be used in RM-L, RM-A, RM-A QC, RM-A QC ARC, RM-S and R45-s.