Call Marcus at
for more information
Press Cutting Tool – PCT
High processing speeds and high-quality results equal to die cutting: The PCT tool cuts corrugated cardboard up to 7 mm thick and simultaneously compresses the material with a special glide shoe.
The Press Cutting Tool has been developed for economical cutting of corrugated cardboard up to a thickness of 7 mm. During the cutting process, a specially designed glide shoe compresses the material along the cut lines. The pressure exerted on the corrugated cardboard enables the use of drag knives and facilitates high processing speeds.
Advantages at a glance
- Cutting and compressing corrugated board in one step
- Special glide shoe for high-quality results equal to die cutting
- Very high processing speeds
- Simple, precise depth adjustment
- Fully supported in Zünd Cut Center – ZCC
- Max. material thickness: 7 mm
- Suitable for drag knives with flat stock
- Compatible with G3, D3 and S3
Together with the Press Cutting Tool, we are also launching the new Z104 knife which allows highspeed and small contours cutting.
With this knife, we can also cut small radiuses (> 3mm) with the PCT, which is another advantage over the competition.
This knife has been designed to cut details very precisely in leather materials. With its geometry, we can avoid overcut even on thicker material. With the Z204 we focus on customer groups in the leather goods and footwear industry.